- Serene, private ranch estate or family compound on 20 acres
- AIA Architect designed and custom built contemporary
- 4400+ square foot main house plus 999 square foot studio/shop, completed in 2003
- Ocean view, above the fog and below the heat
- Sunny "banana belt" location
- Deeded access to private beach
- Irrigated landscaping
includes roses, fruit trees, flowering shrubs
- Underground utilities
- Solar photovoltaic system connected to public utility
- Separate entrance guest suite
- Private hiking trails, roads and paths
- Mostly level topography with acres of berries, mushrooms etc.
- Unrestricted by HOA or CC&R's
- Centrally located only 10-15 minutes from Gualala or Point Arena
Detailed Information and Photos:
INTRODUCTION TO OUR ESTATE
HOUSE & FLOOR PLANS
WHY THIS PROPERTY?
DETAILS AT A GLANCE
CUSTOM DESIGNED AND BUILT
All the photos shown were taken on our estate. Beach photos are from Island Cove where we have deeded access.
accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not
limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but is not
guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal
inspection and/or with the appropriate professionals. The owner is not
making any warranties or representations concerning any of these
properties including their availability. Information at this site is
deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified.